We are proud to announce the end of the renovations concerning our new artificial rope course at Les Rochers de Maguelone !
Return on this atypical project
On February 2018, the Maguelone site was severely damaged by snow carrying trees and some of the challenges. The main goal here was to find a sustainable, aesthetic and well integrated solution in the site while facing different constraints :
- High density of the forest,
- Impossible to enter the work site with large gears / trucks,
- Avoid any concrete fundation to protect the root system of three century-old trees.
To respond quickly to the needs of our client, we opted for the following solutions :
- Heliporting that allowed us to transport the artificial poles of 6 and 10 meters long on the site and install them immediately,
- Foundation screw anchored directly into the ground.
This innovative method has been surprising thanks to its effectiveness and allowed us to respect our commitments.