Diversification of the mountain: Issues and contextouveau sous-titre
The French Drôme Department (owner of the equipment and part of the land) has entrusted the EPIC "Les stations de la Drôme" with the responsibility of operating the stations with a view to maintaining an economic activity essential to the territory, while meeting objectives of territorial solidarity and tourist promotion.
In June 2022, a strategic plan was validated by the Departmental Assembly. This plan provides for the creation of an Accro Kids park in the Font d'Urle resort in order to expand the offer of 4-season activities (summer and winter operation if conditions permit).
- Font d'Urle resort: family resort focused on learning outdoor activities
- beech wood
- area 4,000 m²
- Schools, sports clubs, and leisure center of the Department,
- Families: local market
- Seasonal tourist clientele
- Establishment of a 4-season diversification activity with operation in summer and possibility of winter operation depending on weather and snow conditions,
- Positioning of the product on addicted activities with the aim of fun and educational practice (age group: 3 to 12 years old),
- Simplicity of product management: operation without harness or specific safety equipment, limited set-up time/wintering set-up, minimum staff qualification,
- Space for relaxation, comfort and pleasure for accompanying persons,
Two seas of net of 50 m² have been built several meters above the ground: thrills guaranteed!
These giant trampolines are accessible from a network of platforms and canopy walkways.
Balls and balloons have been added to one of the seas of net to increase the playfulness of the play area.
A slide allows you to descend directly from the first net sea
We have set up several 'rope course' for children. Theses courses are free equipmentless. (accesible without any harness and carabiners).
The games are dispersed in the wooded area to distribute the flow and improve user comfort. The challenges difficulty is adapted to the different age groups with a notion of evolution and learning.
Benches, hammocks and a rest area have been set up for accompanying persons near the routes.
To know more about it :
Openning : July 2023