Net course - Questembert
Questembert: Construction of a net course at the ''Domaine du Moulin Neuf''
Your are a public or private organization? You have a project ? You are thinking about a concept that could satisfy and retain your customers?
So, here is some information about the net course as an interesting alternative to the rope course.
Nowadays, net courses are more and more plebiscites.That's why the Domaine du Moulin Neuf has also wanted to launch and propose innovative activities. The proposed activities are various: accommodation, leisure activities, nautical activities, a zip line over the lake ...
The objectives of the project
The implementation of a net course was designed to meet the following objectives:
- To be innovative and to stand out from the competitors with an original offer for first-time creation or diversification of existing activities,
- Optimize operating costs by pooling a set of activities (zipline over the pond, mini-golf, Escape Game...),
- Attract new customers and retain existing ones,
- Offer a fun activity aimed at a large target without age restriction: family, school, young and professional.
The Amazone Adventure advices
Taking into account the different needs concerning the project, we delivered to our client the following advices:
- Define an upstream strategy and a long-term vision,
- Select the most suitable activities (Giant sea net or multilevel, canopy with viewing platforms, toboggan, kids' course ...),
- Reflect on the future by creating an evolutionary path (possibility to add extensions in the years to come),
- Maximize the visual appeal of the park by playing on the colors of the nets,
- Communicate and maintain a relationship with clients (important feedback).
Our achievements: here