Net & Tree House courses
Giant net suspended in the forest
Trampoline net, bounce net are comprised of giant net stretched between the trees. Linked or not to each other, they offer an innovative and very attractive play area.
The participant walks freely without equipment above the ground.
- 3D nets WowPark - Billund, Denmark
- Giant sea net with walking ballWowPark - Billund, Denmark
- Customised walking net Kuuchuu Nu Mura, Japan
- Multiple path net in the airWowPark - Billund, Denmark
- Bounce net with tunnel netMoulin Neuf Aventure, Questembert, France
- Net path WowPark - Billund, Denmark
- Adventure net area with a treehouse villagePokeyland, France
- Zen Net observation courseKuuchuu Nu Mura, Japan
The future of aerial adventure park ?
Accessible to everyone
The net course are particularly sought after by families looking for activities accessible to everyone.
They welcome the smallest from 3 years. Many accessories and a thoughtful design make them attractive to the older ones.
Less operating costs
Unlike the ropes courses, there is no need for specific equipment, safety is ensured by the net itself. This gives an unbelievable sense of freedom for the participant and a reduced management for the manager: no PPE management, no training, no evacuation ...
The number of operators is also to be revised downwards compared to a high wire rope course. Main operators tasks are to welcome customers and ensure the smooth progress of activities.
Our net course offer is segmented into 4 categories according to the target audience. These offers are obviously complementary.