Fortress Rope Course - Vanciaventure
Vanciaventure: Rope course at the heart of a 1790's Vauban fortress
Located in an old military fort in Lyon, Vanciaventure Park is an integral part of the local heritage. In order to boost this historic site, we have been sought to build a rope course within the moats.
Regarding this project, the primary objectives were to:
- Create an adventure course in the moats of the fortress,
- Preserve and enhance the whole site,
- Respect safety standards,
- Perpetuate the historical heritage.
The Amazone Adventure advices
With the realization of this project, our team has made every effort to :
- Allow visitors to enjoy the entire Vancia site and not just the moat,
- Control the flow of people on the site thanks to a continuous lifeline (= no risk of getting lost + visiting all the strong points of the place),
- Vary the kinds and sensations of the visitors by mixing paths either in the trees and / or the emblematic zones of the fortress,
- Offer innovative workshops such as the walking path on the ramparts, the via ferata in the moat or the passage through the wells or gorges of the fort ...
This historic site has become unique. Feel free to visit the website of Vanciaventure to discover the many proposed activities and perhaps take up challenges within this unique framework !